Durable Paper Fiber Socks that offer increased wear resistance and quick drying in all conditions.
- Paper fiber socks are made from paper-yarn that is originally from Japanese paper.
- Japanese ancient practice has brought paper fiber again as the new ancient resource natural and eco-friendly material.
- Its unique texture does not stick to the skin, maintaining your feet dry and comfortable even after long hours of use.
- Taping structure supports vertical and horizontal arches from breaking down while absorbing impact like a cushion during exercise. Also works to enhance power to push the feet forward.
- Has 5x more tolerance against rubbing compared to regular sports socks.
>>Check out Socks Product guide
>>Learn more about Arch support taping effect
>>Editorial: Japan story "Paper fiber socks"
Nylon, Paper, Other